Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today I was hitching back from Ballincollig to Cork city and I got a lift from a suit.  I was surprised considering that I'm a scruff beardy freeloader...kind of.  That however wasn't the most unusual thing that happened to me today.  I was hitching out of Cork when I got picked up by a woman.  Now this in itself is a bit strange.  Women on their own don't pick you up unless they know you.  The really weird thing is the fact there was a wee panda purse on the dash.  (For those of you that don't know I'm known as Panda).  I said that I truly am haunted and she asked me why.  I told her that I'm known as Panda and then she said " So am I."  I was almost surprised.  I then went on to find out when she doesn't have/can't afford to run a car she also hitches.  I could do nothing but laugh.   A friend of mine used to say that there's a singularity of wierdness around me.  I think he may be right.....

1 comment:

  1. lol, you can't make this stuff up... You have a very engaging writing style, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete