Sunday, April 17, 2011

Driven

So lately all I have done is study. Exams are drawing closer and I have finally settled into academic life. I know it's a bit late in the year but I finally did it. The slightly surprising thing is that I am enjoying it far more than I expected. If I can maintain this level of motivation in second year it should all go well.
This week also saw character creation for the Discworld game I want to run over the summer. I think it will go well. So far Sadhbh, Dudley and Oisin have characters made and I expect a lot of insanity!
The only sour note of late is that I am single. To be honest it was kindof expected but this doesn't mean I'm happy about it. We are still friends but I'd be lying if I said I was happy with it.
Aside from all of the above there is little else to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment